Below are all of our Spa Policies. If you have any questions regarding any of our policies, please do not hesitate to call the Spa at 585.347.6100 or email us at email@example.com.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
- If your appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, please notify us no less than 48 hours prior to your appointment time to avoid a $100 cancellation fee charged to your credit card. Cancellations/rescheduling with 48+ hour notification can be made online through our booking site, by phone 585.347.6100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If less than 48 hours due to emergency or sickness, please call the Spa directly at 585.347.6100 to avoid this $100 cancellation fee.
- • If you do not show without notification or explanation, your card will be charged a $100 no-show fee.
CARD ON FILE POLICY
- All clients are required to have a credit or debit card on file in order to secure a booking for any appointment. The card will not be charged until completion of service, with four exceptions:
- Violation of our Cancellation/No Show Policy, at which point a $100 fee will be charged to the card after missed appointment.
- Online Booking. A set deposit amount for each service will be charged at at time of booking, and refunded upon completion of service during the check out process.
- Participation in a promotion or special that requires pre-payment. Card will be charged only upon phone confirmation and consent to participation in promotion or special.
- Automatic monthly payments for annual VIP Membership. Client will be made aware of the monthly date of the payment upon signing up for the program.
- At time of checkout, client may opt to use card on file for payment, or change to a different payment method (ie. cash, different card, Care Credit).
- In order to track our progress, we at Inclusion Wellness Spa like to incorporate the use of photos. It helps us to thoroughly see the changes in your body and face from beginning to end. Photos are used for documentation purposes only, unless express written consent is granted for advertising or promoting a service or product. The consent to photo usage is part of our intake process.
HEALTH & WELLNESS POLICY
- We kindly ask that if you have a cold, fever, Covid-19 or the flu to re-schedule your appointment to a later date. A “Healthy You” will not only ensure that your treatment is effective, but that you receive a true relaxing experience at your visit.
- In keeping with the current NYS mandates for Covid-19, we ask that you wear a mask at all times except when in service. All members of our team — doctors, estheticians, and other spa staff will be masked at all times.
- All treatment rooms and equipment will be sanitized after each use, and common areas sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Any member of our staff who is not feeling well, will be required to stay home until well, and get a Covid-19 test as a pre-cautionary measure. If test results are positive, anyone who has come in contact with that person will be notified immediately.